We mix the leftover from our seed paper banners to make confetti for your party! This is our first patch of seed paper confetti. It is safe to use inside to throw or decorate a table etc. After the party, use a hand vacuum to clean the confetti and plant it in a pot or in your backyard to grow flowers for yourself!
**We do not recommend using this outside. We don't recommend using any paper, plastic, or seed paper confetti outside, it is harmful to the environment!
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR OUTSIDE CONFETTI PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE FOR NATURAL FLOWER CONFETTI. www.DlightEcoParty.com
The bag is 6,5 x 4 inches and it will be filled with the seed paper confetti.
Our seed paper is made with 100% recycled ingredients; bio-degradable, non-invasive and non-GMA seeds, no chemicals or dyes are used in production.
How to plant
1. Soak the seed paper in water overnight.
2. Loosen the soil or fill a planter pot ¾ of the way with potting soil.
3. Place the wet seed paper in the planter and add a light layer of soil on top to hold in moisture.
4. Water well, especially during the first 4 to 6 weeks.
5. Once the sprouts are well established, they can easily be transplanted to a more permanent outdoor location.