Have you ever heard of so eco-friendly party supply that grows flowers, herbs, and vegetables after use? What a dream come true!
These kitty-shaped seed party banners are hand-cut and tied into a jute twine. Elegant, rustic, and eco-friendly! Perfect for baby showers and kid's birthday parties.
Our seed paper is made with 100% recycled ingredients; bio-degradable, non-invasive and non-GMA seeds, no chemicals or dyes are used in production.
The cats are about 3 inches wide.
There is about 1-inch space between the shapes. We do not use glue in the process, therefore you can move the cats in the string as you wish.
The banner length is 45 inches, 70 inches, or 95-inch. Each banner comes with an extra 10 inches on both sides for hanging
If you want a custom color please choose the "custom" banner and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the colors you desire.
How to plant
1. Soak the seed paper in water overnight.
2. Loosen the soil or fill a planter pot ¾ of the way with potting soil.
3. Place the wet seed paper in the planter and add a light layer of soil on top to hold in moisture.
4. Water well, especially during the first 4 to 6 weeks.
5. Once the sprouts are well established, they can easily be transplanted to a more permanent outdoor location.