This OH BABY cake topper is a special decoration for your baby shower because it will grow flowers if you plant it after use. Plant it in a pot or in your backyard and let it grow beautiful flowers for you as a lifelong memory!
The painting is hand-painted in Miami, Florida. The teddy bear is overlayed with beautiful sparkling light blue watercolor.
Our seed paper is made with 100% recycled ingredients; bio-degradable, non-invasive and non-GMA seeds, no chemicals or dyes are used in production.
The circle is about 4,5 inches.
The full length is about 10 inches.
If you want a custom picture please choose the "custom" and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the design you desire. We are also happy to make the topper bigger or smaller, taller or shorter.
How to plant
1. Soak the seed paper in water overnight.
2. Loosen the soil or fill a planter pot ¾ of the way with potting soil.
3. Place the wet seed paper in the planter and add a light layer of soil on top to hold in moisture.
4. Water well, especially during the first 4 to 6 weeks.
5. Once the sprouts are well established, they can easily be transplanted to a more permanent outdoor location.