Our Back to School Flags are made with Seed Paper and they also include a meaningful message for the upcoming year. Besides taking photos you can also use this flag to take a moment with your child and think about the upcoming exciting adventures and how you will together receive them. After the first day of school, you can plant the flag together and watch it grow into wildflowers. What a fun project for the start of the new exciting year!
The flags do not include glue and are lightly stamped with black ink. The number is hand-painted.
The flag is about 4inch x 5.5 inches.
The height including the stick is about 8 inches.
We are happy to customize the flag for you if you have a special note you would like to add to it. Please email us at sari [!at] dlightecoparty.com.
How to plant:
1. Soak the seed paper in water overnight.
2. Loosen the soil or fill a planter pot ¾ of the way with potting soil.
3. Place the wet seed paper in the planter and add a light layer of soil on top to hold in moisture.
4. Water well, especially during the first 4 to 6 weeks.
5. Once the sprouts are well established, they can easily be transplanted to a more permanent outdoor location.