Our seed paper cards are a fun way to tell someone you appreciate, care and love them. It can be a Happy Birthday, Baby Shower, Wedding, Teacher Appreciation (like in the picture), or just for fun!
The flowers are hand-painted in Miami, Florida. You can customize the colors of the flowers.
Our seed paper is made with 100% recycled ingredients; bio-degradable, non-invasive and non-GMA seeds, no chemicals or dyes are used in production.
This card in the picture is the size of a postcard; 4 x 6 inches.
The price is for 5 cards.
If you want a custom picture please choose the "custom" and email us at sari [!at] dlightecoparty.com for the design you desire.
How to plant
1. Soak the seed paper in water overnight.
2. Loosen the soil or fill a planter pot ¾ of the way with potting soil.
3. Place the wet seed paper in the planter and add a light layer of soil on top to hold in moisture.
4. Water well, especially during the first 4 to 6 weeks.
5. Once the sprouts are well established, they can easily be transplanted to a more permanent outdoor location.