Have you ever heard of so eco-friendly party supply that grows flowers, herbs, and vegetables after use? What a dream come true!
We have sourced seed paper into our paper banners. Seed paper is biodegradable and grows into wildflowers, vegetables, and herbs. We use seed paper that is 100% post-industrial, recycled paper and dyed with all-natural, vegetable-based pigments.
The shapes are about 4 inches wide.
There is a 1-inch space between the shapes
Choose from 45 inches, 70 inches, or 95-inch banner
Each banner comes with an extra 10 inches on both sides for hanging
If you want a custom color please choose the "custom" banner and email us at email@example.com for the colors you desire.
How to plant
1. Soak the seed paper in water overnight.
2. Loosen the soil or fill a planter pot ¾ of the way with potting soil.
3. Place the wet seed paper in the planter and add a light layer of soil on top to hold in moisture.
4. Water well, especially during the first 4 to 6 weeks.
5. Once the sprouts are well established, they can easily be transplanted to a more permanent outdoor location.