Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the https://your-d-light8.cms.webnode.com website operated by Your D'light ("us", "we", or "our"). Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
We make every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors, features, specifications, and details of the products available on the Site. However, we do not guarantee that the colors, features, specifications, and details of the products will be accurate, complete, reliable, current, or free of other errors, and your electronic display may not accurately reflect the actual colors and details of the products. Please note we sell a mix of used, recycled and new products. When you place your order you can ask for a new or recycled product but it is not guaranteed.
All products are subject to availability, and we cannot guarantee that items will be in stock. We reserve the right to discontinue any products at any time for any reason. Prices for all products are subject to change.
PURCHASES AND PAYMENT
We accept the following forms of payment: major credit cards. You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the Website. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. Sales tax will be added to the price of purchases as deemed required by us. We may change prices at any time. All payments shall be in U.S. dollars.
You agree to pay all charges at the prices then in effect for your purchases and any applicable shipping fees, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon placing your order.
If your order is subject to recurring charges, then you consent to our charging your payment method on a recurring basis without requiring your prior approval for each recurring charge, until such time as you cancel the applicable order. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment.
We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Website. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment method, and/or orders that use the same billing or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
Return and Refund
All sales are final and no refund will be issued.
Please note we sell a mix of used, recycled and new products. When you place your order you can ask for a new or recycled product but it is not guaranteed.
You may not access or use the Website for any purpose other than that for which we make the Website available. The Website may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Website, you agree not to:
1. systematically retrieve data or other content from the Website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
2. make any unauthorized use of the Website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
3. use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Website.
4. use the Website to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
5. circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Website and/or the Content contained therein.
6. engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website.
7. trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords;
make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
8. engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
9. interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Website or the networks or services connected to the Website.
10. attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
11. sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
12. use any information obtained from the Website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
13. use the Website as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Website and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
14. decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Website.
15. attempt to bypass any measures of the Website designed to prevent or restrict access to the Website, or any portion of the Website.
16. harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Website to you.
17. delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
18. upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party's uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Website or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Website.
19. upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats ("gifs"), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as "spyware" or "passive collection mechanisms" or "pcms").
20. except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
21. disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Website.
22. use the Website in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.